Sunday, February 19, 2006

Gracie,...





Hi all,Thought I would share some pics from the Toledo to Sandusky leg this morning.
Both girls rode great for me, Jessie in her crate andGracie laying face to face in front of her.
I think they were kind of comforted a little because I was all new but they recognized each other.
While we waited at McDonald's for Sandy, I let Jessie out of the crate and Gracie immedietly rolled over in a submissive position.
Jessie gave her sweet kisses on her snout and they were very friendly. Gracie was a little nervous but she just crawled in my lap while Jessie was trying to chase the birds she saw outside.






Jessie is full of the bird-dog spirit and just wanted play play play!
Gracie is more gentle and refined and Jessie seemed more like a "tom-boy".
Well, that was just my experience in the short time we spent together and I loved every minute of it!!!
Here are some pics from when we were waiting in the parking lot.
Congratulations to the new proud parents!!!
You are very lucky and so are these beautiful girls!!
Laurie Craig